Would your teen benefit from interactive learning rather than just using the text book?
Would they like the subject to be brought to life and focus on current examples?
There are two easy options lighten your load:
1. An easy to follow, engaging distance learning course that your child works through at their own pace. I mark 9 end of unit assignments and provide feedback on how they can improve.
2. A weekly hour and a half tutored session with all resources and marked homework - spread over a year. Learn about this here.
About our Environmental Management IGCSE
Distance Learning Course
Engage. Learn. Succeed.
Are you finding that you don't have time to sit with your teen through all of their I/GCSE studies?
Do you wish that they could work independently for part of the day, allowing you some space to get on with other things?
Are you unsure what the exam is expecting of them?
This accessible course provides all information that your son or daughter needs to study Environmental Management IGCSE and know what is expected of them.
I developed it for my teen with autism, so that she could learn more independently. Since then countless teens have used these resources to study at their own speed and succeed in E.M.
Regular assignments based on past papers allow you to monitor your child's progress and detailed feedback helps them to improve throughout the course.
Why Choose Environmental Management IGCSE with Get Key-Ed Up?
* Environmental Management is a brilliant first IGCSE.
* The course is interesting, relevant and engaging.
* The course has been written by a teacher and home ed.mum
* Our comprehensive course offers detailed, interactive PowerPoint slideshows with fun student tasks, activities, related videos and themed past paper questions. It brings the subject to life.
* Often parents are most concerned about progress. We offer 9 themed assignments based on past exam papers, which can be emailed to me for marking and detailed student feedback.
* If you find that your teen needs a little more support, they can join a live weekly drop-in session which can be booked here.
* Mock Paper marking is also available at any point through the year. This can be booked here.
Need more information? Take a look at our FAQS and about pages
or email Jeanette on firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Management IGCSE Units
Unit I: Rocks and Minerals
Unit 2: Energy and the Environment
Unit 3: Agriculture and the Environment
Unit 4: Water and its Management
Unit 5: Oceans and Fisheries
Unit 6: Managing Natural Hazards
Unit 7: The Atmosphere and Human Activities
Unit 8: Human Population
Unit 9: Natural Ecosystems and Human Activity
Frequently asked Questions
What exam board is Environmental Management IGCSE?
It is Cambridge and the specification can be found here.
How long does it take to complete the course?
This really depends on the individual student, their workload and ability. Like most GCSEs the spec suggests about 130 learning hours. For a first IGCSE, I would suggest taking it over 1 year or 18 months.
Do we need a text book?
No. All of the content that they need to study is on the PowerPoint slides.
How do I access the course?
After purchase, the course is available for download. YOU DO NEED POWERPOINT to be able to access the course. The formatting will not work effectively on other software.
What age is a good age to start?
This again, really depends on the student. My daughter took the exam at 12 years old, but in hindsight, I wish we had waited a year or so. She had all the knowledge, but found the exam process challenging.